CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dave Matthews Concert

So anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Dave Matthews and go to see his concert every summer. I was just thinking about it this weekend and I have been going to see him since 1998...WOW! 10 years! Yikes! Anyhow, when Jason and I started dating it became our "thing" to go to the concerts together every summer. How I look at it is I married into the Packers and he married into Dave :) Every year we have a blast and this year was definitely one of the best! We went with our friends Jill and David, sat on the lawn, and listened to the best music under the stars for 3 HOURS! Yes, Dave played for 3 HOURS! That was the longest ever! After the concert, Jason and I stayed downtown Dallas in a beautiful hotel. We had a great night sleep, room service in the morning and then headed back home to pick up Kenzie and finish up our
awesome weekend!