I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. ~James Boswell
And the friendship has begun...Call it torture, call it play, Kenzie called Kadence a canvas... I recently caught her decorating her poor baby sister with "stickers" she found (I say stickers but there were really those sticky circles you put under pots etc to keep them from marking counter tops and such) and she was just so proud of herself! I caught her in the beginning stages of the decorating (picture 1) and have to admit, thought it was pretty funny, so I let her continue (perfect photo op, right?!) Poor Kadence!
And the fun continues...about a week later, I was playing with the girls outside. Kadence had her pacifier in her mouth and Kenzie decided she wanted to play a little game...Sequence of events went as followed: 1) "I want that paci!" 2) "HA! I got it!" 3) "Okay, wait. Don't cry. You can have it back." 4) "I love you sister!"
At the end of the day though they really are just so sweet together and it warms our hearts to watch as their journey begins...
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
And so it begins...
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 1:04 PM