CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls weekend...



Just as we were leaving Colorado (on the airplane as a matter of fact) thinking it would be several months until we saw great friends or family again, we checked my voice mail and were excited to hear my sister say "I know this is last minute but I was wondering if Emma and I could come down for a visit!" Of course! Wednesday evening Wendy and Emma flew in from Albuquerque. Kenzie was SO excited to see her big cousin Emma (5 yrs old!) Emma was very excited to see her as well, but also to get the chance to be a professional baby holder with her new cousin, Baby Kadence. (she did an awesome job by the way!!) We went to a Bounce house, went bowling, made pink cupcakes, and just spent some great quality time together.

The timing was perfect! Jason left for a boys fishing weekend (more on that later...) that Friday, so to have visitors while he was gone was quite a treat! My sister is just the best kind of company to have! Soooo helpful! She made breakfast every day, helped with both the girls, gave me a break so I could actually nap and was just so fun to be around!

Before we knew it the 3 days were up and Wendy and Emma were heading back home! We definitely enjoyed the trip and can't wait to see them again!