shall we??? January was crazy busy. Here's the summary:
I was fortunate enough to head out to my annual girls reunion with my CSU Sista's in Colorado at the end of January. The occasion? Well #1. We love each other and a year and a half is a LONG time to go without my YA-YA's. #2. We have a new addition to the family! Welcome baby Walker to the world of crazy Aunties! Here we are:
The trip? Awesome. New baby? WAY CUTE and easy going. Love him ♥ Also found out there will be another baby for us Aunties to spoil come July. Very exciting news! AND we all got to meet a new love that has entered the mix. We love him too! We were talking about how our crazy group of 6 has now become a fabulous family of 14.5, sooo great! Now, what is not so great? The fact that I was gone for 4 days and on day 3 of my vaca I started to feel sick so no lovin' on the baby for me. Day 4 I was curled up on the couch with my bestest friends feeding me ginger ale and bread and I was 110% sure I had the flu. Guess what? I was right.
Got home Sunday, went to dr. Monday and not only did I have the flu, I had a sinus infection and upper respitory infection. Not good. Other than major drugs, how did the dr. suggest I get better? Plenty of rest. A 3 yr. old and 1 yr old at home and I was supposed to get plenty of rest: PUH-LEASE. But guess what? It happened! How, you wonder?
Enter the SUPER-IN-LAWS!!!
While I was in Colorado Jason's folks headed down to TX for Superbowl (maybe you heard, it was in Texas? And the Packer's were in it? And they WON. That's right. GO PACK GO!) Anyhow, being sick as can be they allowed me to take a couple 4 hour naps through out the week to help recover. 4 hour naps??? SERIOUSLY! I don't think I had taken a 4 hr nap since I was 5. But I did with the super in-laws in town and it helped. BIG TIME! By the end of the week I was well enough to venture downtown Fort Worth to see a little bit of the Superbowl craziness. OH, and I almost forgot. My parents came to town too for a couple days. Full house=fun times. Here are some highlights from the visit.
1)Above: Kenzie getting her first salon mani with Grandma
2) Crazy Packer fans out on the town ☺
3) Did I mention when I was sick we were all trapped inside? Ice storms, snow, weather the in laws were trying to get away from LOL!!!
4) See that score? SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS! That's what I'm talking about!
