CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

You might live in the country if...

(now say this in your best redneck voice...)

Your daddy can drive you down the street on his riding lawn mower...

You actually live in a neighborhood with horses...that can escape...and go trotting down the road....unattended. (see broken fence behind the horse!)
You follow tractors home on occassion. There is a wild turkey that lives around the corner from you. I don't have pictures of what I just mentioned, but it exists, trust me.
I laugh because if you would have told me 10 yrs ago I would be living in a place where these things were possible, I would have laughed at you. But you know the age old tale, 1st come love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage, annnnnnd then not to mention the happily ever after. In the country. Y'all. ♥