CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May

Is our busiest month EVER. Our anniversary, Mother's Day, Jason's bday, Kenzie's bday, Memorial Day, last day of school, marathon friends birthday's. The list goes on and on! It is oh so busy but oh so fun. Before I know it the month is over and I'm left behind thinking "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" So let's catch up:











Anniversary: The big 5! CINCO! Half decade! To celebrate, Jason and I escaped over to Dallas to spend the night while the girls enjoyed their own little sleepover with BFF Mallory and Auntie Jenny.



Let me show you some highlights. This drink is scrumptious. And it bubbles. REALLY?! Yes, I am easily entertained.




Now this dessert, I call it Peanut Butter Heaven. Peanut butter fluff inside a chocolate shell?! Stop right there, I can't handle all the yumminess! Not to mention the sweet Anniversary message :) The drinks, the food, the restaurant, the breakfast in bed, the massages! Thank you Dallas for a Happy Anniversary!!





Mother's Day: We had an annual Mother's Day Tea playdate with our Mommy group. Last year we were the Johnson Polka Dot girls, this year the pink and zebra girls!


This has becoming such a fun little tradition and I look forward to it every year. Now, I know what you're thinking. Rest assured, there is no need for an intervention. I will stop coordinating with my children. Someday. ☺

Kenzie's school had a Mother's Day brunch for all of us mom's where there gave us our Mother's day gifts they had made: a precious little cup and/or vase with the sweetest little poem! So adorable!



On actual Mother's Day Jason and the girls took me to my fav. restaurant. YUMMO! That is the great thing about May, so many special occassions at yummy restaurants, our inner foodie is very, very happy!

Birthdays...that's a whole other post....coming soon!