CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Strike a pose, there's nothing to it..."

VOGUE.












Kenzie likes taking pictures of herself. Well, loves it I should say considering I have sorted through 30+ pictures for this post. She has figured out how to accomplish this task not only on my laptop but also when the "big camera" is set up on the tripod. She seizes every opportunity to hijack the remote and take pictures of...you guessed it...herself! Now as you look at these pictures take note of the location of these pictures (answering the question (again) of "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING!") 1.on the floor next to our bed. Sometimes at night if I'm doing email in bed, I'll put my laptop on the floor when I'm done. Judging by my unmade bed in the picture (of course I make our bed every day...that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)) I'm guessing I was probably in the shower when these were taken.


"Home Alone...AHHHHHHH!!!!"


"Check out these toes!"


"Duck face, duck face, duck face."


2) Kenzie is the same height as the countertop in these pics. Yes, I keep my computer on the countertop where the girls can't reach it...except when one decides to pull her stool over to the countertop and play 'Supermodel.' I was probably trying to put Kadence down for a nap or folding laundry in my room or cleaning up her room...you get my drift..


♫Macho macho man, I want to be a mach-o man!♫


"Arrrrgggghhhh! Walk the PLANK!!!"


♫Que sera sera, whatever will be will be♫

3) I know EXACTLY when this next round of pics occured! I set up the camera to take pictures before we went to our Mother's Day tea. Kadence needed a little potty break so I took her into the bathroom and while I was in there I heard a whole lot of giggling. These pictures do crack me up! She can't even stand herself and how sneaky she is!!!!



And finally, computer on the coffee table, Kenzie busted in the act! My computer does a "beeping countdown" before it takes pictures. I can play out exactly what happened ~ Jason walks by and thinks "What is that noise?" turns, looks and there is the monkey is all her glory posing yet again!!!



Bored much?! Uh, that'd be a never around here ;)