CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

♪ Baby you can drive my car ♪


Finally, 9 months after I gave him the gift, Jason was finally able to use his Christmas present (thank you Groupon, I ♥ you). Jason and his brother from another mother Dan headed to Texas Motor Speedway to drive a REAL NASCAR. It's not that Jason is a Nascar fan, it's that he's a speed fan. To have the opportunity to go 160 mph on a real race track is his idea of HEAVEN. (Not quite sure how I'm going to top that one this year...) Anyhow, here are the official pictures of the boys before they drove their cars. *Disclaimer: These pictures are cheesy. Completely over the top. I wonder if I should even be posting them...(ask for forgiveness later, right???) We all had a good chuckle at them. However, someday, when Jason and Dan are 70 yrs old, sitting around telling stories of "Remember that time we drove those race cars 160 mph and lived to talk about it???" will they be happy to have them??? Totally. :)