CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A month at a time...

I'm thinking I'm just going to start blogging the WHOLE darn month in one entry! I just can't keep up! Here's a little bit of the fun November brought the Johnson household!!








Zac Brown Band concert!!! Us+friends+Zac Brown Band=FANTASTIC NIGHT!!! Music under the stars in beautiful weather! Hello perfect Saturday night!!



Little Girls Dress up boutique: Thank you Groupon for another great find! Nails done, makeup done, princess dresses, Cinderella's carriage and a tea party. The girls were in heaven and loved being able to share it with their sweet friends!

"Aren't my eyes and nails beautiful mom????"




Sleepover time!!! One of our best buddies Mallory was able to have a sleepover with us and I just loved these precious pictures I got of Kenz and one of her bestest buddies!



Decorating the Christmas tree: Being that we left town for Thanksgiving we decided to get the tree up a little earlier this year so when we got back into town our house would scream Christmas! (and I wouldn't have to deal with unpacking and decorating!!) Here are the girls admiring the job we had done!!

Below is probably one of my favorite pictures just because it is SO the girls. Kenzie standing there sucking her thumb holding onto her pink bear, it couldn't be more her!! *Although, side note. The thumb sucking has stopped since this picture was taken!! (cue the Angels) The Dental Hygenist (aka. The Miracle Worker) at Kenzie's last check up talked to her about it and it seems to have done the trick!! She wants to make the hygenist proud on her next visit by not sucking her thumb! I am all for it!!!