January turned out to be a pretty busy month for us. Most significantly was the surgery on our sweet baby girl :( Kadence had her adenoids removed, the holes in each of her ear drums patched, and a tissue sample sliced from her middle ear to be biopsied. Baby girl made it through like a champ and literally the next day you would have never known she had surgery! The unlimited amounts of popsicles added to her diet may have helped ;) Regardless, that's the kind of recovery we like around here :)
Next up, we got RAIN! Yes! Rain! May not be very exciting to a lot of you but it has been unseasonable dry around here and our grass and plants definitely needed it. The girls were SO excited to dance in the rain, jump in puddles and play in the mud. It started with "MOM! Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeese go jump in the puddles?!" (see river in our front yard BTW) I agreed. 
Then it turned into "Can Kadence and I jump in puddles in the backyard?" I again agreed.
This is what turned up on the deck: two girls completely covered in mud! Ahhh, childhood!!
Then it turned into "Can Kadence and I jump in puddles in the backyard?" I again agreed.
This is what turned up on the deck: two girls completely covered in mud! Ahhh, childhood!!
Next up: Sleepover time!!! These 3 little ladies played so hard ALL day that when it came time for bed...

they crashed! Not one peep from either of them! 3 little ladies fast asleep in the "fort" they made!

And finally, "the nursery." You know how I've said Kadence sleeps with a thousand babies and that's why I call her bed "the nursery?" No joke. I finally snapped a picture. Girlfriend has 12 babies there that I can count but I know there are several hidden under that blanket! She's already said she wants a "Baby" cake for her birthday! No Dora, no Princess, BABIES! Guess I'll check out shower cakes instead of birthday cakes LOL!!


they crashed! Not one peep from either of them! 3 little ladies fast asleep in the "fort" they made!
And finally, "the nursery." You know how I've said Kadence sleeps with a thousand babies and that's why I call her bed "the nursery?" No joke. I finally snapped a picture. Girlfriend has 12 babies there that I can count but I know there are several hidden under that blanket! She's already said she wants a "Baby" cake for her birthday! No Dora, no Princess, BABIES! Guess I'll check out shower cakes instead of birthday cakes LOL!!
