CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Johnson, Family of 4, Coming April 2009!

Now that we are through the 1st trimester, we are elated to announce that I am pregnant with Johnson Baby #2!!! Due date is April 7, 2009!! With Jason being 20 months apart from his brother and me being 21 months apart from my brother, and with us both being the best of friends with our siblings, we knew we wanted a similar age difference with our children. Kenzie will be about 22 months when Baby #2 comes along so it is exactly what we wanted!!

So for those of you wondering, we once again will not be finding out the sex of the baby! We cannot wait to be surprised in April!

I attached a video that is kind of a glimpse into the "personal lives" of our family. It is the video I made telling Jason we were pregnant again. He had been out of town so when he got home I told him, "I made this really cute video of Kenzie, you'll have to check it out!" We came into the computer room and this is what he saw...(make sure volume is up!)