Today was a very exciting day! Jason and I had a dr. appt with my dr. whom we both just LOVE! He was my dr. with Kenzie and is not only the best doctor we could ever ask for but also just a wonderful, wonderful person. I could just go on and on... Anyhow, it was just a regular check up (no ultrasound scheduled) but we just happened to be placed in the room WITH the ultrasound machine SOOOOO we took a sneak peek! I am 17 weeks now so our dr. had said "Well, we could take a look at what the baby is...oh wait, you don't want to know, well, we'll just check everything out!" So, our baby looks very, very healthy so far which was all we needed to know. I asked the dr. "Do you now know the gender?" He said "Yep!" So all of the appropriate parts have developed as they should!!! We are just so excited! Here's the best pic of the bunch from today. The circle to the right is the head with the brain, 2 eyes and nose. The big circle is the body and you can see one little hand up there! (not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, I just know these pictures can be hard to read!) There we go...introducing our first picture of Baby Johnson #2 :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Baby #2
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 4:09 PM