CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pig Tails


Now to the normal person out there the fact that I would be blogging about pig tails probably seems ridiculous, however, to know Kenzie is to love her (and her independent spirit!) and the fact that she is actually wearing pig tails is a HUGE deal in our house! I would venture to say that her hair has only been long enough to be put in pig tails for two months now. The first time I tried to do her hair I was met with "NO MAMA! OFF! OFF!" I have tried randomly on ocassion, no luck. Friends have tried. Nada. Well yesterday she came to me and said "Tails mama! Tails!" I asked if she wanted pig tails and she said "Uh huh!" So we are on day two. Never thought I'd see the day!!!