


Born yesterday April 10, 2009 at 10:24am, 8lbs 6oz, 19 3/4inches long, we are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl Kadence Rheanne Johnson. What a Good Friday it was!
Delivery could not have gone any easier! We are so, so blessed. First of all, when we arrived at the hospital at 5am we were given the option to delivery in the same room as we had Kenzie in! We also learned that the same nurse that delivered Kenzie would be working as well so we requested her and assembled essentially the same team we had two years ago! Just so special! My doctor broke my water at 7am, I didn't have an epidural until around 9:30am and at 10:24am Kadence was here!
It appears as though we have another daddy's girl on our hands. Jason just said to Kadence "If I didn't watch you come out of your mama, I wouldn't believe you were hers!" Of course he is kidding, but that translates into "You look SO much like ME and I LOVE IT!!!!"
We are heading home this afternoon where life as a family of 4 will truly begin! More pictures/video will be coming. In the meantime, we wanted to share a few of the first ones :)
Friday, April 10, 2009
Welcome to the world Kadence Rheanne...
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 2:00 PM