CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day weekend

Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend?? We took advantage of the gorgeous weather this past weekend and headed out to Kenzie's favorite place, the water park! Now, for the first time ever Kenzie ventured from the baby slide up to the bigger girl slide! She was a little unsure her first time down but then LOVED it! I think she went down the slide at least 25 times! Here she is!




1) Kenzie so excited to go down by herself 2) Kenzie's favorite yellow slide!!
3 &4) Daddy wants a turn with Kenz 5) Kadence just chillin'

We also ventured out this weekend to take a small train ride for kiddos that takes you to a fun little park downtown Fort Worth. I had been with the girls before but Jason never had so he wanted to check it out. Here are a few precious pictures from the park that I just love!