CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Maison bienvenue mon amour (Welcome home my love)

Last week Jason was out of town in France for 7 days! We have been saying for 3 years now that I will go to France with him. But the first year I was pregnant. Theeeeen we had a newborn. And then I was pregnant. Annnnnnnnd then we had a newborn. (see a trend?? 2010 is my year, I can feel it :) ) Anyhow, it was a busy and tiresome trip for sure BUT Jason was able to incorporate little bit of fun. He ate lunch at Cite de Carcassonne, a beautiful castle located in Languedoc region of France, near the border with Spain. Most importantly, he made time to stop at a local vineyard to pick up some wine to bring home to his amour! :) Here are some beautiful pictures from his week.

1)One of Jason's hotels 2)Cite de Carcassonne 3)Beautiful view

Deep in the heart of Texas I was holding down the fort with our girls! We had a fun filled week getting together with so many friends, just making the week fly by! From bounce houses to the zoo to dinner with friends several nights, we kept ourselves very busy!


At last, Jason was home! We took advantage of nap time on Sunday and called the girls babysitter so we could escape for an afternoon picnic. Just the two of us. And our shrimp cocktail. And our french wine. Perfect way to end/begin the week :)