We had an milestone weekend here taking the girls to see their FIRST movie at a theater! Well, a drive in, but that counts! Toy Story 3 was playing and Kenzie loved it! Here are the girls enjoying their "seats" and popcorn in the back of the car!!
Sunday brought the celebration of what a wonderful DADDY Jason is! The girls inducted him into the "I have a beautiful coffee mug made by my children" club! That's right, I took the girls to a paint your own pottery place a few weeks ago to make his gift. Kenzie knew it was top secret! (although one night at dinner she said "Daddy, I can't talk about your cup, it's a SECRET!" Luckily, he didn't get it! Here is the masterpiece:
It has Kadence's footprint, Kenzie's handprint and is oh so adorable! I would love to go back with just Kenzie sometime...Kadence saw all that pottery at her level and had visions of Greek Weddings. (You know where they throw the dishes on the floor and break them all over the place? Kadence was heading there. I stopped her though. This time. It will be awhile before I'll let her back in that place.)
We had a yummy dinner that Jason thoroughly enjoyed and then took a nice little walk to get ice cream downtown Fort Worth! What a day!

