CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Friday, August 6, 2010

"Look Mom, we are circus clowns..."

Those are the words Kenzie said to me as I was cooking dinner. My thoughts? 'Okay, they are entertaining themselves while I am able to cook, that is fine. Draw on the paper, draw on each other (and it's not the wall, HELLO, we have been there!!!), have fun, after all, they are washable markers.' Here are my circus clowns:

a) admiring each others beauty
b) Kadence giggling to herself. I can just hear her thoughts: "I can't believe my sister just drew ALL OVER ME! We are SO funny!" (I LOVE this pic by the way!)
c) I just thought this was comical and sweet at the same time.
Ooooookay, now fast forward to bath time. I ran errands after dinner, I called Jason to ask him a question and the conversation ends with "Hey babe." Me:"Yeah?" Him: "Uhhhh, those markers weren't the washable ones." We both just started cracking up! I must say, Jason did a great job of scrubbing off the artwork but in the morning when I went to get the girls, Kenzie had her circus clown dot still on her nose and Kadence had hers right between her eyes! Oh the entertainment these crazy girls provide!!