CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Friday, August 20, 2010

Wisconsin 2010

Have you ever been to Wisconsin? Until 7 years ago my answer was 'no' and probably still would be had I not married a Cheese-head. (don't worry, it's a term of endearment. Really :) ) There is something so americana about this state. There are dairies and barns and farmhouses everywhere.

There are deer that frolic in the backyard. It is the midwest and it is beautiful. Especially in the summertime when the temperature is in the 80's and you have been living in the 100's... ;)

So we packed up the fam for a 10 day trip to the big W-I. We saw parents, siblings and the kiddos cousins.
We boated,
we jet-skied,
we tubed,
we played on the beach.
We (meaning my sweet groomy and I~he surprised me) managed to escape on our own for 24 hrs to this hotel,
where we jet skied on this water, (and yes that is a real picture. You know that saying "the water was like glass?" This is what they are talking about.)
and enjoyed just being together and having a break.
With all this fun,we even managed to take the girls to their first amusement park.
We took hundreds of pictures but will contain ourselves in posting all of them. Instead I will leave you with this: Wisconsin trip, summer 2010, we ♥ you. You made our summer :)