CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Friday, September 24, 2010

Love Bug.

It has been awhile since I've updated about Kadence. She is 17 months old now which I can hardly believe! Our baby is so big!!! With Kenzie going to school twice a week it has been such a special time for Kadence and I because for the first time in her life, she gets me all to herself! Her personality as it stands coming up on 18 months is as follows: She loves to laugh. And giggle. And laugh some more. It's very contagious :) She gives some of the best hugs of anyone I know. She is such a snuggler. Still. I loooove that. She's adventurous. And coordinated. Same combo as her sister. Dangerous. She's a daddy's girl. And a mama's girl. But really, if daddy's there, she's a daddy's girl. All the way :) She's shy. More so than her sister ever was. In a group of people she prefers to be in the comfort of mommy or daddy's lap, and that's okay. I love that too. Miss Independent (you know who I'm talking about ;) ) has been on the go since the day she was born, so this is new for me. And fun :) When others look at Miss Kadence she bats her baby blues and nestles into me like a little Koala bear. She does have a spunk. "Mine" is a new favorite word. And she has no qualms about swatting her sister or us every now and again (which we're addressing... ;)) or telling us "NUH-UH." All it takes is a stern voice and she's in tears. She is sensitive. She's our Love Bug. We've called her that since she was itty bitty. It's still true. And here she is, living life just as a toddler does, finding the 'OOOH' and 'WOW' in everything because it's new. To her. And that excitement can't help but make you smile. Here's our girl...