CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Could I BE wearing any more clothes????"

Remember on "Friends" when Joey put on all of Chandler's clothes and said that?? This may jog your memory:

I hear this over and over in my head lately because Miss Kadence is obsessed with pajamas. Not one particular set. All of them. And she wants to wear all of them. At the same time. Every day. No joke. SO yesterday I was folding the laundry which included several sets of her PJ's. Well that was the end of that "Dew-dews! Dew-dews!" (that's what we call PJ's in our house...long story, I'll explain another day). She started yelling. She wouldn't stop until I put them ON HER. So take a look. She is wearing her leopard sweater (her outfit of the day) but HAD to top it with a) the Dora PJ top and then b) the Strawberry Shortcake top and then of course had to put on the Apple PJ bottoms too. She wore this around and even in the car as we went to school to get Kenz. Before we went in the school though I quick took off her top two layers. Have to draw the line somewhere, right?

"HI, my name is Kadence. Could I BE wearing any more pajamas?????" LOL!!!! Ha ha :)