You know the drill. Every year we head to our favorite place, to see our favorite Santa, eat our favorite donuts, and walk out all giddy and full of cheer! This year was no different! At 20 months old I was kind of worried about Kadence, will she scream, will she not scream? You never know at that age and if you need a reminder of what my point of referance was with 20 month olds and Santa, feel free to visit our blog: December 2008. Not good. Anyhow, check out the pics. Kadence did NOT cry! At ALL! She was kind of confused like "Who is this crazy man in the red suit with white beard and why am I on his lap?" But you know what? I'll take perplexed over crying any day! Kenz as you can tell was THRILLED to be in Santa's lap and have his ear to tell him all of the things she would like for Christmas! So, here it is: Picture with Santa 2010! A success!
Below: Kenz doing the "I'm so excited to see Santa" cha-cha I think ;)
Below: the girls making crafts while daddy waited in line!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Santa Claus
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 1:48 PM