CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Belly Watch 2008 (well 09 soon ;) )

For all of you who have been asking, now that I am definitely showing I have some belly shots (consider yourself warned!!!) I am carrying pretty much exactly the same as I carried with Kenzie. I am feeling AWESOME, actually, this is how I felt with Kenzie the entire time, this pregnancy got just got off to a rougher start! I love being preggo!!!! I love the feeling of baby is moving all around, which it definitely is! Being friends with the ultrasound girl at our dr. office has definitely offered up the luxury of getting an ultrasound almost every appt. which is even more fun!!! At 26 weeks I am happy to report we have a healthy mama and healthy baby :) Below I posted pic one is me with Baby #2 at 25 weeks, the 2nd pic is me with Kenzie at 24 weeks...pretty darn close I'd say!!!