CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting Santa Clause...

Well, it was finally time to take Kenzie for our visit with Santa. Now, we have been talking about Santa, pointing out Santa, reading about Santa to try to ease the fear factor. Let's just say all went as I had expected...:)

We went to a local bakery, Mrs.Baird's Bread, that has an AWESOME set up! Inside a huge tent is Santa Clause. They have fresh cinnamon toast, hot cocoa, milk, donuts and water all available complimentary while you wait! Also, they have little crafts for the kids to partake in so they don't get too antsy in line. Now, on the way UP to see Santa, Kenzie's mood was giddy, even jovial I would venture to say...check her out...




Now how quickly the tide turns...this happy little child who loved waving at Santa from afar gave us THIS picture when placed in his lap...


Oh I just laugh...'memoriesssss........' HA!