
The last 10 days have just flown by because we got a visit from one of Kenzie's 3 sets of grandparents, "Mimi" and "Papa Bruce!" Jason's dad and Peg ventured down from Green Bay for a fun filled visit with us! What a week! We went to the Fort Worth Stockyards twice (one of their favorite places! Kenzie also loves it, "Cowboy! "Cowboy!" She pointed them out everywhere!)

We headed out to a cute little town called Granbury where we shopped around, played on the beach, and Jason and Bruce tried to display their kite flying skills for Kenzie (unfortunately it was too windy). You will notice too Kenzie doesn't have her pants on in this picture. Well, of course, our little fish ran DIRECTLY into the water, she was just SO excited "Water! Water! Water!" The fact that the water was WAY too cold for the rest of us didn't bother her a bit. She stood in the waves and tried to swim. So, off went the wet pants and we all went on defense making sure our water loving dare devil stayed safe!
Peggy and I managed to escape for some shopping expeditions on our own while the guys enjoyed their quality time together. We had our babysitter booked for both Saturday nights so we could have some fun adult time and stay up past every bodies bed time!
Pheew, and those were just the highlights! Our time was so busy and fun, I think I forgot I was 38 weeks pregnant!!! Needless to say, Jason, Kenzie and I were excited they made their way down south, we enjoyed our special time together, and look forward to our next visit! (when we will then be a FAMILY OF FOUR!!!!!)
Monday, March 30, 2009
Mimi and Papa Bruce visit
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 2:54 PM