CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Showered with Love...


Today my Mommy Group "More Than Moms" had the bi-annual Baby Bash for the 3 of us expectant mommies. What a special day!!! I have said it since I joined this group, but Kenzie and I are really so blessed to have found all of these wonderful ladies. The group is now up to 48 members (I think there were 20 something when we joined). These ladies have watched Kenzie grow since she was 3 months grow, and I have made many precious friends and together we have watched our families grow. I could go on and on (just like I do about my doctor :)) but bottom line is I LOVE LOVE LOVE my group and today they were so sweet and showered the 3 of us with love and gifts galore! This is the first time in the history of the baby bashes that not one of us knew the sex of our baby! The suspense made it that much more special! Here are some pictures from the great day!!