First off, I have to start out by saying that as everyone always says, Kenzie may be a spitting image of her father but there are days I look and her and her little personality and think 'She is so me!' Take her shoe fetish for example :) Kid you not, not a day goes by that Kenzie is not walking out of my closet with a pair of my shoes on! Height doesn't deter her either, not this girl! She did surprise me yesterday though, when I was cleaning she came prancing out in 4 inch leopard patent leather heels...ummm...not daddy's favorite! The kicker...she could walk in them! (We're in trouble!) Of course I had to snap a few pictures and then take them off before she broke both ankles! It has to be said too, her shoes of choice yesterday? The brand 'Kenzie' her name sake! The girl's got taste, what can I say!!!


Leaving my shoes alone for the afternoon, Kenzie noticed that one of her birthday presents, a Princess dress up outfit came with high heels of its own! Oh she had to have them open! When Jason came home she had to model her new princess garb! She just loved it! Oh and then 'sister' had to have a turn! Before I knew it Kenzie was giving Kadence her turn to be a princess too!
1)"Look me mama!" 2)"Wait Kadence, you need shoes!" 3)"Don't forget your handbag!"
4)"I feel pretty, oh so pretty!" 5)Daddy and his princesses!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Dressin' Up!
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 5:29 AM