CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary.

To my mom's group that is! 3 years old and going strong! There are so many reasons why I LOVE my group. #1. It keeps me sane. #2. Friendship #3.Did I mention sanity??? (No, my priorities are not screwed up, without my sanity no one would want my friendship, HA!) 2 to 3 times a week I am out and about with these ladies and their kiddos for fun play dates and girl talk! Together we have watched our families grow and we can say our kiddos have known each other for pretty much their whole lives! How cool is that?! Our organizers outdid themselves AGAIN this year at our anniversary party. It was fun for the whole family!

Our family photo!
Some of the group that was able to make it to the picnic!

The beautiful decorations! So festive and fun!