CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Sunday, May 16, 2010

We can clean up when we need to :)

So last week I go to do the laundry and before I put my shirt into the machine I notice the extra meal on the back of my shirt (pic below). Noodles. Strawberry fragments along with an array of other yummy ingredients. Niiiiice. I had been out and about all day so I'm sure I gave several people a laugh (or a feeling of sympathy as they thought to themselves 'that girl is a mess!') Ultimately my shirt just screams 'I am a mom of two young children!' Well yes, I am!

Anyhow, I have proven I can leave the house food free! See below! (Drum roll please........)
My handsome hubby and I before a night on the town! I can't deny it. When my daily wardrobe consists of yogurt, milk, fruit and more, putting on a pretty black dress feels pretty darn nice!