CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Elfie

We had a visitor the month of December named Elfie. He is an "Elf on the Shelf" elf and if you haven't heard of these special elves, I highly recommend them! They just add to the joy and fun of December. Our particular elf, Elfie was quite the comedian! He was mischievious and comical and every morning for pretty much a month the first words I would hear from Kenzie's mouth were "I'm going to go see what Elfie did last night!" Here are some highlights:




Elfie made quite the entrance into our home. He toilet papered our TREE!!!


Turns out, he's a Packer fan too!!!

He painted the girls noses RED, just like Rudolph!


He defaced our family photo!!!!


He decided to do some zip lining in our kitchen!!!


On Christmas day when Elfie sat on the shelf with his goodbye note, tears were SHED!!! They are definitely looking forward to next year!