CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mama K.

I often hear from friends "How is Kadence?" "I haven't heard much about Kadence?" "Seems like you had/have more stories about Kenzie." True, true, true. The reason? NO news is GOOD news! Turns out the old cliche is true! I don't know if you remember, but two years ago, when Kenzie was 2, I was often blogging about her coloring on walls and carpet, scaling the fridge to get strawberries, getting stuff stuck in her hair, you name it, she did it. She was/is such a busy body that there was no telling what she was going to get into next.


Fast forward two years and the two year old I am dealing with now is the total opposite! Kadence is a dream 2 year old! (I can say this because I had a two year old that was....uh...well, a handful let's say ;) ) She is perfectly content spending her days catering to all of her babies (I think the count is somewhere around 15 now.) She sleeps with all of them (in "the nursery" I now call it) She lines them all up perfectly and then in the morning, takes them all out of her crib into the TV room where she puts them on the couch or the floor and spends the day feeding them, talking to them, changing them, singing to them, dancing for them, being doctor to them, WHATEVER. She is just the best little mama! Jason and I joke that with her love of babies and animals, the girl is going to live on a farm one day and have 10 kids! We'll have a ton of grandchildren and it will be awesome!! So, to sum it up, 2 is treating BOTH Kadence and I well. A break from destruction is nice :)