The "Rachel." The "Farrah." The "shag." The "bob." You get it right? Names of hairstyles. So what exactly is the "Kenz" you ask? Well, let me tell you. It consists of buzzed bangs (cut right to the scalp actually).
The hair on the left side of the head being cut to a layer just below the chin:
The hair on the right side of the head being cut in a semi tiered layer beginning at the chin but graduating to the shoulder (kind of) but then not blending to the longest layer in back to ensure a MINI-MULLET if you will.
In order to achieve this look you must A) Wait until your mom is out of the house and your dad is on the phone. B) When inspiration strikes, go with it! If you are doing a craft with scissors on the table but suddenly you decide the scissors would better be used on your hair, follow that feeling! Let the creative juices flow! C) DO NOT USE A MIRROR. The creativity is totally lost. D)Pretend to be watching TV on the couch so no one has any idea what you are up to.
When asked what inspired this new 'do, Kenz responded with "I only wanted to cut good hair like Mimi Peg!!!" (said in a sobbing "I've made you mad but I don't really mind my new 'do" kind of voice)
Had I known this hair cut(see below) two days prior would inspire the Kenz to believe she too could cut hair like her Mimi Peg, I would have rethought that little snip-a-roo! BUT that's her. (See previous post). So, anyone want to get in on our pool?? Some families bet on the dates babies are born, others on football. Not us. We're taking bets on when the front of our child's hair line will fill in. April? August? Anyone care to join?! ☺