CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Stock Show

So we're in Texas. What do you in Texas at least once a year?! Go to a STOCK SHOW!! Now, mind you, we have been once. Jason is HIGHLY allergic to animals (particularly farm animals) so our stay at the Rodeo last time (3 years ago) lasted all of 10 minutes, poor guy :( This year however Jason was out of town so Kenzie and I ventured with our good friends Jenny and Mallory (and Jenny's parents) down to Fort Worth to partake in some authentic Cowboy culture! What a blast! There were auditoriums filled with cows, goats, sheep etc (okay...I think I sound like a true hick now!) and then of course the petting zoo which was Kenzie's FAVORITE!!! It was filled with baby animals just roaming around that the kiddos could pet, adorable! (Kenzie showed no signs of allergies which weighs heavy on Jason's heart I know...but she was just fine!!) We took two carousel rides in too which was fun! (Although I was kicked off the 2nd ride because THEN they noticed I was pregnant!) We had a very fun, tiring day! Kenzie insisted on walking herself the whole time (no stroller or being held) so from 10:30am-3:30pm she was GO GO GO! Needless to say when we got in the car, she was asleep in about 2 minutes! What a great day, YEE HAW!!!