CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Week!!

What a week! Kenzie and I were busy with lots of LOVE-ly activities! Valentine's Day was the theme of course and we had a blast!! Monday we had our annual party which I told you all about. Tuesday, we had a play date at a friend's where we made Valentine place mats. Super cute!


Friday, we got together with more friends and made special Frame Valentine's for Daddy! He loved his! This took a little more of my help as Kenzie was very interested in piling a lot of the sticker shapes on top of one another and also trying to eat them...Don't ask...I have no idea why!

Actually Valentine's Day was Jason and I's time for a hot date out on the town! Jason surprised me with the restaurant (which has been the tradition since we've been together) and we ventured into Dallas to a wonderful restaurant called Charlie Palmer's! The food was delicious! The dessert, to die for! After dinner we even ventured down to club that was beneath the restaurant where I enjoyed a mocktail myself! I was definitely the only 8 month pregnant woman in the place, but we had a great time and it was the perfect way to end our week!!