Oh yes I did! Every month with my mommy group we have a "Birthday Bash" to celebrate all of the birthdays of that month. With my baby being born in April, this month was mine! Since I was having everyone over to my house I decided to experiment with Ice-Cream Cone Cupcakes (being that I wouldn't have to transport them in the car!) SO fun and SO easy!
First I made my cake batter as usual and placed it in a Ziploc bag (my self made pastry bag LOL! It makes filling the cones less messy)
I put the cones in a 13x8 baking pan and filled each cone 3/4 of the way full.
Baked them @ 350 for 20 min.
Removed them from the oven, let them cool and then frosted and sprinkled them.
TA -DA!!! We had Ice Cream Cone cupcakes! Yummy!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Getting all Betty Crocker...
Posted by Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence at 3:12 PM