CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Thursday, April 8, 2010

She wants her strawberries.

I tell these stories and I'm sure my friends think I make them up half the time so now I document. I do have some friends who swear they are going to write a book entitled "The Misadventures of Kenzie Lynn" Here's another one for you.

Got home from the grocery store, unloaded groceries, had a case of pop to put in the outside fridge so into the garage I go, for MAYBE 3 minutes. Kenzie had been asking if she could have strawberries since we left the store. I told her as soon as I was done unloading the groceries. I come inside from the garage and this is what I see:

See that red arrow? That is pointing to a carton of strawberries. There WAS a second carton on top of it. On the 4th shelf of the refrigerator. Oh yes she did. I know where this is going...As if the open fridge wasn't enough, note the pink stool in front of the fridge. Sloppy job, dead give away. I know exactly who I'm looking for.

I grab my camera and spot the little culprit outside (buys her more time) savoring every single strawberry she can stuff into her mouth before mom busts her.

"Mommy, I want some strawberries." she says, caught in the act. Clearly.