First off I cannot thank you all for the love, support, prayers, texts, emails, phone calls you have given this Johnson family. We always say this but we have the BEST friends and family EVER! Secondly I am happy to report, surgery went so smoothly! Kadence did AWESOME! Our surgeon was AWESOME! The hospital...AWESOME! Do we have an answer to our question: What is that crazy bump?! Not an official answer, it has to be biopsied in the Pathology lab first HOWEVER our ENT said basically it looked like a piece of cartilage that had attached itself to a muscle in the neck. (Disclaimer: I won't go into the gory surgical details, you can continue reading :) ). Kadence came out with dressing on her neck that will have to remain in place for 48 hours and then we just wait for the incision to heal. Here is our happy little one before and after.
4) I guess it's okay!