were fun filled and ever so busy! Jason and I were lucky to have two sets of parents visit! There is too much to get caught up on with all we did so I'll just post a few highlights of the holiday sights we saw around town with our guests!
a) the beautiful tree downtown F.W.
c) A hotel in North Texas that has a yearly ICE Exhibit. Theme this year was Charlie Brown. Everything you see in that picture in carved from ice! The exhibit is just stunning!

d) "The Christmas Card House." That is what I have deemed this house. It is in our neighborhood and every year they do a phenomenal job putting up their Christmas lights. Clark Griswold would be proud :)
d) "The Christmas Card House." That is what I have deemed this house. It is in our neighborhood and every year they do a phenomenal job putting up their Christmas lights. Clark Griswold would be proud :)
e) When you have a Grandma that does hair it would be a shame not to let her do your 1st haircut, right?! So here is Kenz getting styled by Mimi Peg!