CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Sweet Girl.

So I think I do a great job of sharing a lot of the crazy, funny, inventive sometimes mischievous things Kenzie does, but I often forget to share the rest, because, let's face it, it's not as entertaining, right?! Let's laugh about toddler hood, it's never a dull moment!! That being said, get ready for a yawn. A big snoozer. 'Cuz I'm about to gush.

Yeah she's fearless, wild blah blah blah. But guess what? She's really sweet too. She LOVE LOVE LOVES her friends and family with all her heart. She is the first one to give anyone a hug (a little too hard sometimes) and she's the loudest at letting everyone hear her say "I love you." (malls, parking lots, you name it, we meet up and say goodbye to friends, well, parting is such sweet sorrow for Kenzie and she wants you, me, and DFW to know it). Soooo that's my gush. Sorry. I'm a mom. Have to do it just every once in awhile. See below for my inspiration. Kenzie's daily report from school, her first day back after a few weeks off. Just the yellow part I highlighted. It made me want to gush...