The Christmas season brought about a new accessory in our backyard. Can you guess? The girls LOVE it. Actually, Jason and I have both gone rounds with Kadence to get her out. Funny thing about an almost 2 year old, when you ask her to come to get out of the trampoline, she proceeds to run in the completely opposite direction of the "door." Ahhh, 2 year olds, they're so funny like that, aren't they? I digress... Here are the wild women having and sharing their fun with Mallory!

a) love this! Pure joy ♥

b) Kadence got air!!!
a) love this! Pure joy ♥
b) Kadence got air!!!
c) this picture CRACKS ME UP! I sent it to Jenny (Mal's mom) and captioned it "The model, the Red Raider and that kid from Home Alone!" (All you non-Texans, Mal is doing the 'Shoot 'Em Up' Texas Tech Red Raider sign, mom is an alumini) Ahhhh how this makes me laugh!!!

d) the wild animals are caged!!! Why didn't we think of this sooner?! LOL!!!
d) the wild animals are caged!!! Why didn't we think of this sooner?! LOL!!!